Grace Bible Church, Allen Texas
May 19, “Mysteries of the Kingdom”, Matt. 13:1-17. Audio here.
May 12, “5 Women of the Bible”, a special message on Mother’s Day. Audio here.
May 5, “The Closest Relationship”, Matt. 12:43-50. Audio here.
April 21, “Revelation, Rebuke, and Reprobate”, Matthew 12:15-32. Audio here.
April 14, “Lord of the Sabbath”, Matthew 12:1-14. Audio here.
April 7, “Unrepentance and Invitation”, from Matthew 11:20-30. Audio here.
Please see the Visitors/Schedule & location page for
our meeting time & location. We look forward to meeting you in person!
UPDATE on Super Bowl Outreach (click for details).
We’d like to encourage you to have a Bible reading plan. Please go to our Bible Reading Plan page for some helpful pointers and sample plans you can use. Be a person of The Book in 2013, for the glory of God, for your own good, and for the good of others.
Have you seen 180 movie yet? If not, see our 180 page!
GBC is a new (and small) congregation, formed in 2011, for the purpose of glorifying God through teaching the timeless truths of God’s Word for 21st century living. We desire that each person experience the “simplicity and purity of devotion to Christ” (2 Cor. 11:3). We invite you to come visit us sometime! It is our desire to serve you with the love and message of the Lord Jesus Christ.
An excellent article for your consideration: What should I look for when choosing a new church home? by Grace To You.
What else should you look for in a church? See our 9 Marks page, and also consider what Charles Spurgeon had to say:
Don’t go where it is all fine music and grand talk and beautiful architecture; those things will neither fill anybody’s stomach, nor feed his soul. Go where the gospel is preached, the gospel that really feeds your soul, and go often.
Who should come visit Grace Bible Church?
- Someone who has been a Christian for a long time
- Someone who has been a Christian for only a little while
- Someone who isn’t sure if he is a Christian or not
- Someone who doesn’t even know what being a Christian is
- Old, young, and in between
- Single, married, widowed, divorced
- Special needs individuals are always welcome – if you have a special needs child, we’ll do our best to assist in whatever ways we can – we believe that God made every person, and He didn’t make any mistakes!
- Children of all ages (we’re very family-friendly)
Please check the Visitors pages for more detailed meeting time/location info. Please see the other sections of the web site (links above) for more information, and feel free to contact us with whatever questions you may have.